The College’s Information Technology Accessibility Coordinator is Kristy Rhea (540-828-5741, firstname.lastname@example.org). The Coordinator has the primary responsibility for managing the College’s efforts to comply with and carry out its responsibilities under federal and state law regarding the accessibility of electronic information technology to individuals with disabilities. The Coordinator leads the College’s IT Accessibility Task Force whose charge is to plan and execute a collaborative effort to promote IT accessibility and best practices campus-wide.
Following is a list of current taskforce members:
- Kristy Rhea, Vice President for IT and Chief Information Officer (email@example.com)
- Emily Goodwin, Director of Instructional Design (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nick Mohler, Integrated Marketing Director (email@example.com)
- Emily Eby, Digital Media Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Taylor Baugher, Learning Services Librarian (email@example.com)
- Ryan Legarsky, Director of Athletic Media Relations (firstname.lastname@example.org)